Saturday, September 01, 2007

Poetry - English: Passion

(Its one of those one feels ashamed and embarrassed about revisiting. I guess I wrote it trying to copy someone else's work or sensibility. So much mush. Well, I will never admit it even if it happens)

OK, its true I loved u once,
its true that i promised u,
i will luv u forever..
i ringed u every morning
i called u to say goodnight
i kissed u 2 say bye
and then turned to say
hangon for some more time....
i lost all friends to have one,u
i rebuffed all relations to have one,u
i ditched all passions to have one,u
i got over all addictions 2 get one,u
i threw all restrictions to have one,u
life,
which resembled bundle of criss-crossed line,
became a circle coinciding its cetntre,u
and now I yes I say so bluntly,
get the hell out of here,
no polite words,no emotional plead
just straight words, go and bleed..
for,when u will bleed,
b sure it will drain,
blood, out of me,
like a hole drilled,
at the bottom of sea ..
and I will suffer,
till the end of my life.
and it will still not b over,
my penance,
for having made u weep,
yes,love,i made u weep..
and i will match tear of urs
with a tear, of blood ..
when i go white,
and its end of light,
come slowly to me
and touch,
softly, and smile,
lovingly,
and i will b there
smiling, my face,
all red, not of blood,
but ur love,
and i promise,
i will never let that
bleed,out of me ..
coz i will never let u bleed..
coz i will never let u weep
coz i will luv u,
forever !!!!

No comments: